No announcement yet.

Simple question I can't seem to find the answer to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you will be happy after you talk to bk attorney. The debt is yours and you have no income. Even if your spouse supports you 100%, you still have no income to apply toward paying the creditors. I personally think you'll fly right through a chapter 7.
    Chapter 13 Filed 4/03/06 :blink: 341 Meeting Complete 5/11/06 :yes2:
    Plan Confirmation 6/16/06 :yahoo:
    Discharged: 1/5/2010 :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Originally posted by Upstate View Post
      Could you be made to prove you were separated? If so how would they make you prove it?
      BTW - Nothing is in my name, the house is in her name, both cars are in her name, everything that is of consequence. All I had in my name was credit cards, no collateralized loans, etc. We shared two cc's but they are current and have always been paid. Her credit is immaculate.
      The trustee could certainly question whether you were separated or not. As proof you would offer your testimony, your wife's testimony, your notification to the post office of your change of address, a utility bill in your name somewhere else -- things like that.
      Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X