341 Meeting Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Meeting Today

Well, today is it. I am of course terrified, even though I have read much about what to expect. I hope I can come back at the end of today to let you all know how it went. I hope I don't go into cardiac arrest and have to be taken out in an ambulance. Sorry for the melodrama, but I have been dealing with mega stress on all ends, not just this mess. I have a daughter who has autism, and alot of other problems, and she has been doing really poorly lately, so, if today goes very badly, I don't know, I mean how much more can one person take? Thanks for letting me vent - I have to hope for the best. Thanks again for all the great knowledge I have picked up here, and support.

Good Luck to you.. Last Monday was mine and it wasnt bad at all. I think the worst part was the parking ... Anyway, just look at it as one step closer to the ultimate goal. I kept telling myself it has to be done so lets just get it over with... oh ya, and I kept prayer for peace & calmness which helped alot
    Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
    Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
    Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

Good luck!
      North Carolina

Comment

So how did it go?
        Filed 11-19-09
        341 12-30-09
        8 payments down 52 to go

Comment

Hi everyone - I don't have time to go into detail, but it was not great. The trustee was very condescending, and intimidating. My husband and I did notice he picked on one attorney's cases more than anyone else - alot of yelling, and demanding this and that. He made alot of deragatory comments about attorneys in general - especially to the people who's attorneys where not there in time. When it was our turn, I guess he did not hate our attorney, because there was no yelling. He is making us get another appraisal on our house - from what I understand he does not want a CMA, but an appraisal, and we only have until next wens. to do so. He wants some explanations on my husbands pay-check holdings - that we can find out today through his payroll. I am assuming it has something to do with his medical - and also, the last two bank statements since we filed. Our attorney told us just to get these things to him, and show up in January for our confirmation hearing. Oh, and he had some issue with the means test, and our attorney said he will fix that. He did tell us to make sure we sent our next payment by the required date. I am still having alot of issues with my daughter, so I really need to get this all settled - if we give him all this information, and it still falls through, honestly, I give up, and I don't care anymore. Thanks again for listening - good luck to all of you.

Comment

Wow. I am so sorry to hear that... He must have been having a really bad day... I am sure with the economy bk's are at a high rate and the workload is heavy. Just keep the faith and it will all work out.
            Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
            Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
            Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

Nanzee, it sounds like you have a laundry list of stuff to produce as proof but this sounds typical. My attorney said he has to take notes at 341 meetings and he always leaves with a laundry list of deliverables. Get the trustee what he wants and on time, and you will be fine. Dont make him wait on you. I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. I have a 2 year old son and am always terrified he may also get autism. We gave him the H1N1 shot last week and I am crossing my fingers that he doesnt have problems. I'll pray for you...just remember that they can treat autism if its detected early enough.

Comment

Thanks for your kind words everyone - my daughter was diagnosed with autism a long time ago - she has been going through a lot of difficulties and major set-backs lately, and that has of course not helped my ability to deal with the filing process. But whatever, we will keep trying to do what we need to.

Comment

Nanzee your bankruptcy circumstances are very common -- you got in debt and had to file for bk because either you or your spouse probably had to take time off to take care of your child and/or the autism treatment has drained your resources. Elizabeth Warren has dedicated all her research to this link. I'm going to send you a pm about the autism. Hang in there with the bk process.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X