Income question on Chapter 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Income question on Chapter 13

A question for everyone that did a chapter 13. My income from being self employed over the last 6 months averaged out to $1265 a month. I just filed and they say I have to bring in my bank statements from my file date to my meeting date. I have 3 jobs that will pay me very well in December/January (last jobs were July & November). I say very well because it should cover me 3 to 4 months. I have nothing lined up for January/February. How much do you think this will hurt me? My attorney says to try and put down as much deductions on my P & L as I can and it should be fine. I don't know.... Thinking I should put them all on my P & L but only deposit the 2 checks.

You need to address this with your attorney and come up with a legal strategy. Not a good idea to hide something. Your attorney should know what to do...
    Take $10 billion from the government and then sue me...nice

Comment

I'm not talking about hiding anything, just not putting all of my money in the bank account. I would still have it on my P & L for the business. I have to change banks because I have a reseve line on my checking that I owe. I would just deposit the 2 checks in to the new account and put up the other one to cover business costs.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X