signed all the paperwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

signed all the paperwork

it will all depend on your disposable. If you are no longer paying that second and third, then that money becomes available. Perhaps you can convince your attorney to pad your expenses a little bit more to lessen that blow later on.

Comment

If you are striping the second, I think the lawyer can build your plan excluding you not paying that into your plan..I went to setup my chapter 13 today. She stated that she would set up my plan with the second not being part of the means test, so the trustee will see it already included. If I don't get the lien strip, then she would amend the plan to reflect that.. I sign my papers Friday. about 800 month pay back with the 700 a month aready included from my seconds payment. I also paid up for this month on my second just to be on the safe side if the judge does not aprove the strip. The lawyer think I will be ok. My second is 107,000.. I'm about 20000 under my first on my the appraisal, plus a house next to my is for sale for the same price the appraisal came in at which is $255,000. I got several appraisal's
      The information provided is not and should not be considered legal advice or establish an attorney/client relationship.

Comment

BKLawn - That is exactly how my attorney is laying out our plan as well. The 2nd that we hope to strip ($1600 per month) is not included in our proposed plan.

That means that if I get the lien strip, I don't run into the issue cc8225 describes.

My first mortgage is only $5k less than our appraisal, so we anticipate a fight.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X