Letter from Wells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letter from Wells

I received what appears to be a standard letter from Wells Fargo. The letter states that they received my notice of BK and offer different options. The letter offers a retention option with a possible modification or repayment plan. They need my lawyers permission to allow them to communicate with them and a complete copy of my BK schedules. They called a week ago and offered a modification, but when i told them i filed for a 13 they said they could not proceed with a modification. It sounds like this letter is just standard and is a waste of time.

I am keeping my home and discharging my 2nd and 3rd. Has anyone had success with a Wells Fargo modification while in a 13?

If the letter states that they already received your bk info and want to offer a mod, then by all means, call them. Worst they can say is "no." But if the letter itself mentions the bk, then clearly they must have a mod program for those in active bk, kwim? I'd call for sure!

I'm assuming this is your first mortgage, right?
    Filed Chapter 13 on 2-28-10. 341 completed 4/14/10. Confirmed 5/14/10. Lien strip granted 2/2/11
    0% payback to unsecured creditors, 56 payments down, 4 to go....

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X