341 meeting today.....strange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meeting today.....strange

So I filed and wife didn't. Community state and attorney said she didn't need to and that the one debt (joint reserve line) we shared would be covered by my BK.

9am meeting. they went over everything and asked me a few questions. Here is the strange part. I was told that I/we were over the income limit by $169.40 and my payments would be $255.00 for 5 years. The trustee (assistant) said that the attorney didn't add in my wifes CC's in the breakdown and needs to (Discover = $40 and Target = $85 an month). They also want to see my P & L statements for Jan & Feb to see if I'm making any money. As for taxes they said at this point they want both of our tax returns. I'm 1099 she is W-2. I never have a return. Also they had a question about business expenses because attorney put it down as BUS expenses.

I meet with attorney again on the 24th to go over this. I'm thinking that if they have to add my wife's CC's in then I would only have a DMI of $44.40 a month not $169.40. Wouldn't that be a 3 year plan or a chapter 7?
    They also asked about any payments $600 or over in the last 3 months. AMEX was $800. Thats why I needed to file. Not sure what that will matter.

I guess we will see how the next meeting goes. I'm going to have a few words for the attorney because of not double checking the paperwork.

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X