Expense?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expense?

Has anyone gone to a theropist ($25.00 co-pay a visit) and used that as a deduction in medical expenses?

I am in need of help with additions (cigs, gambling)....

I don't see where it would be a problem - unless you're not actually seeing a therapist/paying a copay and are asked for receipts.
    Get mortgage modified: DONE! 7 months of back interest payments amortized, payment reduced over $200/mo
    (In the 'planning' stage, to file ch. 13 if/when we have to.)

Comment

I too would say shouldn't be a problem, just keep receipts in case. The stress caused by filing has probably had about everyone wanting therapy. It sure has for me.
      Indiana Filed March 9, 2010;
      341- April 28, 2010;
      Confirmed May 25, 2010;
      $1,240 a month; 4 down & 56 to go

Comment

Originally posted by waitinggame View Post
        Has anyone gone to a theropist ($25.00 co-pay a visit) and used that as a deduction in medical expenses?

I am in need of help with additions (cigs, gambling)....
        Any legit medical expenses are allowed (except for cosmetic). No one is going to argue your medical/mental health expenses as long as it is what you are actually paying.
        Filed CH13 - 06/2009
        Confirmed - 01/2010

Comment

any living expense your used is deductible, haircuts, copays, clothing, movies, food, gasoline, you name it and if its apart of your daily living expenses then it should be in your expenses. good luck
          Chapter13
          100% unsecured/secured payback
          "WAITING FOR DISCHARGE" DONE!

Comment

oh btw, my smoking habit was also considered as well as my makeup.. whatever you may use in your daily lives can be deducted, well I am not sure about gambling only because it may interfere with your plan..
            Chapter13
            100% unsecured/secured payback
            "WAITING FOR DISCHARGE" DONE!

Comment

Originally posted by BKchapter13 View Post
              any living expense your used is deductible, haircuts, copays, clothing, movies, food, gasoline, you name it and if its apart of your daily living expenses then it should be in your expenses. good luck
              Just because you have an expense doesn't make it an ALLOWED expense. If you could include *anything* no one would have a payment to unsecured creditors. I sure as heck wouldn't be giving them $1000/mo.
              Filed CH13 - 06/2009
              Confirmed - 01/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X