Schedule J questions???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schedule J questions???

Ok I am so confused! We had our signing meeting & the attorney has sent me the schedule J to review & I am just not coming up with same #s as him& I am freaking out that we can't do this....on the bottom of the schedule, it lists monthly NET income & he is using "gross" here because we do not bring home that amount, I called him & he tried to explain it so he is supposed to go back through all our paystubs.

He lists:
    6320 monthly net
    6050 avg mo expenses
    255 which will be bk payt,
    BUT
    Here's the kicker...I have a TSP/401K loan that is deducted, it's 540 a month through 2/2013, so when that gets paid, obviously the trustee will be looking to take that. I am not currently contributing because I am already paying myself back so much, but when that was supposed to be paid off, it was explained that THEN i would be able to put a small percentage (he used figure of 5%) and trustee gets the rest. OK got it...but NOW he is telling me based on figures, we would have too much left over & I need to put the 5% in now...how the hell am I supposed to do that? I cannot get the numbers to work!!! UGH!

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X