Just filed yesterday, some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just filed yesterday, some questions

First I have so much emotions right now, not sure how to act or what. I feel some releif that the calls will stop, but i'm so scared not knowing what is next. I never ever missed a payment of anything till now.

So anyway I have a question. Is Pacer only site to find informaiton out on my file? I have to pay to get anything off this site? If pacer is my only choice how soon to access? I'm one that likes to follow all steps not miss anything.

Thanks

You should be able to check 13datacenter. That's a free site.
    Not sure where you're at, but I am also able to log into my trustee's website to see my info.

You'll need to know your case # in order to sign up.

I just filed back on 3/16....and all calls have stopped. I am happy and relieved for the most part. But, I'm also worried about the future....at least until I'm confirmed.

Hang in there!!!!!
    Filed Chapter 13 on March 16, 2010
    341 Mtg on April 16, 2010, Confirmed on May 7, 2010 (Step plan for 36 months)
    35 months down - 1 to go

Comment

Remember when you use free sites that aren't Pacer, the results typically end up on Google so that if someone is searching your name it will appear. Pacer results don't show up on Google. All depends on if you want the world to know. At least with Pacer, someone pays to obtain the information (first $10 is unbilled). Over $10 is billed.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X