Pacer question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer question

We filed on Monday. I have case # and even already got something in the mail. When i log into Pacer it found nothing. How long does this usually take?

Originally posted by mkstlowe View Post
    We filed on Monday. I have case # and even already got something in the mail. When i log into Pacer it found nothing. How long does this usually take?
    More info. Just logging in does nothing. Did you do a query on your last name, last four digits of SS?

In the docket report you should see at least your name, your attorney's name and all that stuff. It should show your paperwork recording and that kind of stuff. Otherwise, I can't answer when the clerk will update your file if you did in fact find your file. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Yes I did a query with the case #, name, and SS for me. The # given to me by my attorney is the same that I got on a letter today from a company that wants me to use them for the discharge course

Comment

It took mine a couple of days to show up in pacer. My attorney gave me the case number right after it was filed and I was checking pacer like a madman thinking something must be terribly wrong, it finally showed up.

Don't sweat it, I would say "I wouldn't sweat it" but I just told you that I did

Comment

Originally posted by walkthaplank View Post
          It took mine a couple of days to show up in pacer. My attorney gave me the case number right after it was filed and I was checking pacer like a madman thinking something must be terribly wrong, it finally showed up.

Don't sweat it, I would say "I wouldn't sweat it" but I just told you that I did
          Try only your last name and SS number. But "walktheplank" is correct. Be patient and all will be revealed. 'Hub
          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Thank you! I was trying to input it all, and when i did my name and SS it came up. I did find my plan that was submitted. I saved that informaiton. Is there anything else i should look and save?

Comment

I just signed onto Pacer for the first time yesterday and there is a $1.00 charge pending in my bank account. There is no way I looked at enough pages to add up to a $1.00. I though it took weeks for them to charge you? Don't really want to go back on until I find out.

Comment

Also, one more question. Last date to file a claim was 3/15 - it appears no-one has filed a claim except 1st mortgage and 2nd (being stripped). We had very high credit-card balances, and loc with a credit-union. Am I missing something?

Comment

Nanzee - that $1 is for them to verify your credit card is valid. It should only be pending and should never post to your account.

That is standard.

Comment

Thanks for the response about the $1.00. I just have one more question (sorry).

What is the difference between Creditors and Claims Register? Under Creditors is pretty much all of our creditors. Under Claims Register is only my 1st and 2nd mortgages. Did everyone listed under Creditors file claims? Sorry, again, I am just confused.

Comment

"creditors" are based on the names and accounts you supplied. "Claims register" is a listing of claims that have been filed. If your claims bar date was 3/15 you should be getting a notice of intent to pay claims from the trustee shortly and you will see who actually filed claims.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X