So scared and confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So scared and confused

I just got my letter from my attorney on my current payment till 341 meeting. The payment is nothing that we discussed. It's lower actually, I will be calling him tomorrow, but is this common.
    Then it states to contact my secured credit and tell them they are not included. I logged onto my Mortgage account and I cant do anything. When i call the 800 # it transfers me to the bankruptcy department. Of course is not in. Is this normal? I guess i can no longer pay them on line?

I hope i can find some advice or answers.

Same thing happened to me on my car loan. I am calling my attorney in the morning.

Comment

my 2nd mortgage I had no changes. Just CC i had are no longer on line. Only change. My cars are okay also. Just my 1st mortgage NEVER missed a payment. In the letter said they might stop sending my bills etc, but keep paying and keep record. so I usually pay one line, now i guess i will use check for record keeping
      Im just scared CAN I LOSE MY HOUSE? Was i given wrong information.

Comment

Most mortgage/car loans will halt online access, claiming they do not want to appear to be trying to collect. (Automatic stay is in effect.)

Call your mortgage company and find out what address to use for submitting payment. It may be different than before. You can use online billpay from your bank account to pay, just can't go onto the mortgage company's website to pay.
        Get mortgage modified: DONE! 7 months of back interest payments amortized, payment reduced over $200/mo
        (In the 'planning' stage, to file ch. 13 if/when we have to.)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X