No announcement yet.

341 meeting now my mortgage and car are in the payment plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

regardless of whether your auto loan was paid inside or outside the plan, the loan would still have to be included and listed in the bk petition, and the finance company would be notified. There isn't any way to keep your creditors from knowing when you file bk.
    Filed Chapter 13 on 2-28-10. 341 completed 4/14/10. Confirmed 5/14/10. Lien strip granted 2/2/11
    0% payback to unsecured creditors, 56 payments down, 4 to go....

Comment

Originally posted by val4747 View Post
      I just want Chase to understand that know matter what I will do everything I can to expose them for their punitive damages, stress, national exposure, media what ever I can do to keep people from giving any of their business to them. I was always courteous to them, gave them what they asked for, treated them very professionally, went delinquent like they asked to before they would help. They then put me in the situation I am in now.
      I feel the same way about Bank of America and CitiMortgage, and there are thousands of other people out there like us, who have been treated badly by their lenders and want to make it public. If you haven't already, go tell your story on ShameTheBanks.org. All of these real-life stories help the organizers actively work to put laws in place to prevent these things from happening to other homeowners in the future. Washington is starting to pay attention.
      DH laid off 3/08 | Last mortgage payment 12/09 | Filed Ch13 5/10 | Converted to Ch7 7/10 | 341 held 8/10 | AP filed by secured creditor 10/10 | Ch7 discharged & closed 11/10 | Foreclosure 10/2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X