Payback Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by forgotten View Post
    For myself, if you think about it... A chapter 7 would have cost me $1500, and chapter 13 is costing me $63,000 (payment to unsecured for 60 months in this figure).

Just like taxes, the more you make the more you owe.
    well, it's a punishment you are encountering for being a responsible person, don't think for a second the bankers haven't found you out! Now consider, if you had ran this much debt up and was working at Taco Bell for 20 hrs a week at minimum wage. All would be forgiven! Yes... yes yes yes! Heck you could even be an illegal alien and all would be OK! There'd be people to fight for you! You just need to understand that responsible people as yourself that make a mistake will be punished and milked for all they have. The reality of the situation is, it would be best if you just quit the career you've made your life into and instead just suck off the governments teet for several months/years. This would reward you with the incentive of being able to do it all over again all the while becoming more prosperous! WOW!

now, you get out of that mindset that your being a model person by paying all that back! Just remember, there are rewards for being lazy in the good ole USA!

lol, I hope I don't get banned for my rants tonight... lol gotta love these credit card companies!!!! They're winning over us!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X