Happy! Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy! Joy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy! Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy! Joy!

On yesterday, I recieved my paperwork from the Turstee office to stop taking payroll deductions and a big refund check over a couple of thousand dollars. I lost my login information to pacer. However, I check the www.13datacenter.com information and it stated case closed, 36 month plan completed. Do you think my discharge is on it's way? I'm rejoicing because, I made my last payment back in September and the Trustee kept taking the money from payroll. I'm ready to close this chapter (chapter 13) in my life. I started the credit cleanup about two weeks ago. Thanks Minny,Staci, Bkfiler and all the wonderful people on this forum for alll the great clean up information.
    Living One Day At A Time

are you sure you are done? usually with a 36 month plan they try to get you to do another 36 months becuase they already have you beat?

hehe just kidding! yes your discharge is on its way if all payments were made.

congrats! whoo hooo! that is great news after such a long time in the plan!

you beat the odds and won! :clapping clapping:
    Im not an attorney or a trustee. You cant trust me either though!

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
    [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
    [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
    [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

Congrats! Give it a week or two, then call the clerk and ask about discharge!
      Most of my information is from personal experience or HOURS and HOURS of online research. When you're searching online, keep in mind there is no guarantee that the info is completely up to date, and your situation is unique from anyone else's. Do your homework, and consult with an attorney so you can make an informed decision.

Comment

CONGRADS ------ YOU ARE DONE!!!!!

Not many complete the 13 plan, be proud of what you have accomplished.

May great things in the future come your way.............
        Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Very good. A friend of mine has gone through the same thing and got $6000.00 in refunds. Excellent, it is over for you. "Go forth a nd sin no more!" A hard chapter has ended for you. God Bless you and may you prosper and be in health!
          "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

Way to go, great accomplishment and good news about getting the check.

Comment

Thanks to you all

I'm on my way to cleaning up the credit reports. Some are showing negative information; like included in bankruptcy/discharge and also a balance. I'm going to fight hard and stay on top of the CB's because, I have read the all of the posts for rebuilding credit, and boy the CB's don't play fair in some of the cases. I will stay in touch under rebuilding credit and let you guys know how everything is going. Thanks again for all the support. You all are angels in disguise.
              Living One Day At A Time

Comment

New to all this and scared to death!!!!

Hi! I'm almost in tears as I write this. My husband and I have just made the very difficult decision to file Chapter 13 after years of struggling with medical debts and three job losses. I have a wonderful lawyer (recommended by a good friend who is also a lawyer) and he has a really nice and competent paralegal. My biggest question now is that my husband is facing major surgery after we file. We owe the hospital where he will have the surgery and they turned us over to NCO and we are paying them a little. This is just way too much as I'm sure all of you know. Any words of wisdom are greatly appreciated!!
                Filed: 2/24/2006
                341 mtg: 4/4/2006:angel:
                Discharged: 9/25/08!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

jane, start your own thread maybe.

anyways, first up is why are you filing chapter 13? why not chapter 7?

also, why are you not waiting to file until after more surgereies are done?

[x] - Done with 341? Join the 60 Day Club! ___________[x] - Im Discharged! Whoo Hooo!
                  [x] - Poll: Should I File Pro-Se ____________________[x] - New BK Law: Median Income, Means Testing and Presumptive Abuse
                  [x] - Zombie Debt Collectors Dig Up Your Old Mistakes _-[x] - Bankruptcy Law Resource
                  [x] - Need A Fast Answer? Available 24/7!--__________[x] - Dont Be A Hero On Your Budget - You Wont Get An Award!

Comment

We make too much money to file Chapter 7. We really need the relief from an automatic stay right now, but will ask the attorney about the surgery since we just saw the surgeon today. Thanks for your help and God bless.

Comment

ok why do you need to relief from the automatic stay?

if you tell us more then more people can give you ideas.

did your attorney tell you that you make too much?

Comment

Yes, my attorney did tell me we make too much money. We make over the median income in our state. We need the automatic stay so we won't lose our house or one vehicle we are financing. We owe $3,000 in back taxes from 2003. Our debts total $56,000 with one secured debt for $7,900 which we only have an old computer and car that we don't have now as collateral. The other debts are credit cards and medical bills.

This attorney was recommended by two other attorneys, one a very good friend, and the other is actually a trustee for Chapter 7 bankruptcies.

We have two teenagers and have exhausted all of our savings, retirement, equity in our home, etc.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

ok i see. so if you have any questions then start a new thread and we can see if we can share any info. im not sure i saw any questions posted yet. if i missed something then let me know.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X