Lost payment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost payment?

So my confirmation is scheduled for next tuesday 7/22 (for the 3rd time), my payment is due the 11th. I always mail it in about 2 weeks ahead of time. As of today it is still not credited on the 13data website.
    I let my attorney know as I don't want anyone to think I just didn't send it in.
    My attorney said they may not confirm us since we are behind in the payment. After already being rescheduled 2 times, this would be very disappointing. If I have to wait until the PO replaces the money order it will be 2-3 months before I am caught up again. According to the funds in my checking account, I'm not behind!

Anyway has anyone else had any issues with payments not being credited? Or how long the trustee gives you to get the payment in? I will only be a week behind when it come time for the confirmation hearing.
    I used postal money orders and they make you wait 60 days before replacing it.
    Discharged 5/2015

Having had a previous child support experience, I always send a cashiers check via certified mail with return receipt, at least 3 weeks in advance. When I deal with a government agency of any sort (in this case 2 agencies, a court and a post office) I assume I have to be 100% responsible for both ends of the transaction.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X