top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FINALLY! I received my loan modification!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FINALLY! I received my loan modification!

After battling for 16 months I finally received my loan modification and I can now file my chapter 13!
    After receiving the run-around and being denied for "scandalous" reasons I finally got through to someone who actually read my letters and approved my modification just 2 weeks after my last trial period payment.
    And talk about close calls...My wife got laid off just 1 week after they approved it! I know that doesn't sound very good but she will be returning to work September when school starts up..
    Anyhow, I can now file my chapter 13 and lien strip my second now that I am am 10 -15k "unsecured"....
    I've been planning for a long time and it's nice to win a battle...I just hope I can win the war!
    Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive.

congratulations to you!

Before you file those papers for 13 - WAIT until you have the signed mod back from the bank and online your account is showing as the terms in the loan mod as until then, it isnt finalized. You need your signed copy back from the bank for your 13.

We are still in the "war" process of stripping the 2nd off - and so far our 2nd is being quite nasty about it, so hopefully you'll have better luck.

Congrats to you again!

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora View Post
      congratulations to you!

Before you file those papers for 13 - WAIT until you have the signed mod back from the bank and online your account is showing as the terms in the loan mod as until then, it isn't finalized. You need your signed copy back from the bank for your 13.

We are still in the "war" process of stripping the 2nd off - and so far our 2nd is being quite nasty about it, so hopefully you'll have better luck.

Congrats to you again!
      I am definitely waiting until all my loan paper work is completed before filing.

As far as my 2nd goes they haven't bothered me too much. In fact they only recently started calling me after a 6 month hiatus. I informed them that I just received the modification on the first and that I might be interested in a modification on the second. I was informed that the first has to be completed before they can negotiate terms on the second...Of course it really doesn't matter. I'm going to strip them off through the BK but they don't know that and it keeps them happily off my back for awhile.
      Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X