Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had 341 Yesterday- quick question

Hi
    We had our 341 yesterday, which was very quick & painless to say the least. Certainly not what I imagined it would be like. The trustee asked the same 6 or 7 questions he asked most people and then just said Thanks for coming in. And, it was over... whew....

Quick question, where on pacer would I see if he has objections to our chapter 13 plan? It only lists that the 341 meeting was held and it lists the date, time & location for the comfirmation hearing (9/8/10).
    Thanks in advance for any responses.

If/when he posts them - it should show and you'll also be mailed a copy. Your attorney would get a copy also.

Objections are not uncommon - sometimes just procedural stuff. (Like if something should be stated differently in the plan, though it may not actually change anything.) Don't panic if you get an objection.
    Get mortgage modified: DONE! 7 months of back interest payments amortized, payment reduced over $200/mo
    (In the 'planning' stage, to file ch. 13 if/when we have to.)

Comment

It will be under in Query / History/Documents. Look at the bottom of the list for "Objection to Confirmation of Plan". Mine took about 24 hours to be filed and show up on PACER, but it may take longer.
      DH laid off 3/08 | Last mortgage payment 12/09 | Filed Ch13 5/10 | Converted to Ch7 7/10 | 341 held 8/10 | AP filed by secured creditor 10/10 | Ch7 discharged & closed 11/10 | Foreclosure 10/2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X