Pacer??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer??

Ok so I am in the days past the 341 hearing & the confirmation is set for 9/10...what happens in the mean time? Looks like now is when the creditors can file claims...what happens if they do not? I will of course assume that they will all file.

Also, a lien strip has been filed for the 2nd mor, when should I expect a court date for that?

Originally posted by julsmom View Post
    Ok so I am in the days past the 341 hearing & the confirmation is set for 9/10...what happens in the mean time? Looks like now is when the creditors can file claims...what happens if they do not? I will of course assume that they will all file.

Also, a lien strip has been filed for the 2nd mor, when should I expect a court date for that?
    Re: the meantime - you just wait . If creditors fail to file claims, then they wont get paid. You will have 2 claim dates - regular claims and then gov't claims date.

For our 2nd - we had to file an AP to strip; at the 341, the paperwork had to be sent within X amount of days following the 341 hearing. From there I believe our next continuation was 30-45 days. We still arent confirmed as the 2nd is contesting everything, so now we go into court in front of the judge in September.

It really is a crap shoot as to timeframes. I've seen some 13's on here with lien strips go quickly (3-6 months from file to confirmation) then some are still 1 year + and waiting. God I hope we're not in the 1 year +

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X