Finally a Good Sign from the Trustee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally a Good Sign from the Trustee

Well I finally got a sign fromt the Trustee website that things might finally be winding down. I have not called them after the last shoot out, but their website said they dispersed over $10K last month, over 7 times the normal monthly dispersement. Is this the end run for finishing this chapter (13)? All I can do is hope this is one of the final steps in this 58 month hang nail.

Nomad,

didnt you finish your plan a while ago? i thought you were in the audit stage at this point - and the trustee was supposed to close out the account, and put the funds back to you that were overpaid? Did this not happen?

Comment

still waiting

Right, I was on a 48 month plan. However, although the garnishment has stopped the Trustee is still making payments and I am in month 58/59 since filing and my first payment. Others said this stage could last over a year. So, after being told that the Trustee timing is none of my business I just wait, cars falling apart is aside from that.

Comment

Hopefully the flurry of activity will signal an end for you, however we had a similar flurry from the same Trustee in Jan of 09 (we were supposed to be done in 11/08) and are STILL in the "audit" phase.

I keep sending emails requesting status and keep getting back a response that they will get to when they can. I wonder if they stick our names at the bottom of the pile each time we contact them.

Wonder how much extra interest they earn on the money just sitting their "Waiting" for people to get discharged.

Comment

Well, the judge's original order said this thing was not going to last more than 60 months. At 60 months I'm having the lawyer contact the judge and give him what for. This was to be a 48 month program and we have been in the program, since our first payment, for 59 months now, and 55 months since confirmation. As soon as the calander hits 60 months after confirmation I am going balistic in communications. There was a link earlier in this thread where we can complain, and I plan on doing so on every front I can think of including my elected officials. There is one consolation at this point, the judge ended the garnishment and I'm not paying that do nothing trustee at this point and the trustee is still making the mortgage payments. That might actually be levarage for the trustee to actually get this case closed. Idiots that they are in that office.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X