Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! - My intro.

Just wanted to introduce myself.

We just filed ch 13 last week and are awaiting a meeting with our attorney to go over the details of our plan. We filed the morning of our foreclosure sale because we were being considered for a loan mod. and they refused to answer our request for postponement pending an answer on the modification.

We did not even consider bk until there was no other option. I have lots of questions and I have been reading some old threads to try to find some of the answers.

My biggest concern at the moment is not knowing if there is going to be enough DMI to cover the arrearages on our mortgage and back taxes for the last two years to be completed during the plan.

I do have the ability to increase my income any given month, but I dont know if knowing that is enough to get an approved plan started.

I am grateful to have found you all and I look forward to getting to know you and having you keep me company while I'm on this journey.

~WIS

Hi and welcome to club 13. A lot of questions you might have I'm sure are also trustee specific (since the interpretation of the law can vary so much from district to district). You might want to do a search for your district and see if there are other board members who have filed there. Good luck through you journey and again welcome to the board.

Comment

Thank you for that information. I was wondering about the specific area information. I'll definitely do that search.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X