Not confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not confirmed

Received a letter that my plan is not approved, missing information not sent. How can i know what is missing? My attorney last week said he has not done anything till they here from the trustee. We have a meeting on Wed and my attorney not going to be happy. i'm not a happy paying customer!

Sign up for Pacer so you can track your case's progress. There is a sticky on one of the forums about how to sign up.
    Filed Chapter 13 on 2-28-10. 341 completed 4/14/10. Confirmed 5/14/10. Lien strip granted 2/2/11
    0% payback to unsecured creditors, 56 payments down, 4 to go....

Comment

mkstlowe, we have the same TT don't we? What were you missing from your 341meeting? When is your confirmation hearing? TT did the samething to me. My attorney told me it was just procedure as the tt won't leave things open. It took us 3 tries to get confirmed.

File 1/11/10
      confirmed 7/22/10
      Discharged 5/2015

Comment

Originally posted by jange View Post
        mkstlowe, we have the same TT don't we? What were you missing from your 341meeting? When is your confirmation hearing? TT did the samething to me. My attorney told me it was just procedure as the tt won't leave things open. It took us 3 tries to get confirmed.

File 1/11/10
        confirmed 7/22/10
        Yes we do have the same TT. If i recall they wanted a copy of my loan detail on my 401k, to make sure it truly has 4 years left, they also wanted the GM lease removed since it's up in OCT. We do meet with our lawyer to go over all of the changes since the 341 because of the lease. I guess i assumed the attorney turned in the 401k info after i sent to him the next week.
        From seeing things I think i'll be okay that many dont get confirmed the first time

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X