Checked my credit report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checked my credit report

Interesting, I checked my credit report today. All balances on all accounts were at zero, unless they were student loans. Also, found it interesting the Chrysler Financial is not reporting our surrendered vehicle anywhere on my credit report. I wonder why that would be? They were ruthless in trying to get $$$ outta me before I filed. Sending the repo guy and having some crazy woman threatening me. Wow, anyways, credit report didn't look totally bad! Not good, but not horrible. Although, I didnt check my score.....

On the report under public records does Chapter 13 show up? It should and this will cause a very low credit score in itself, public records have a major impact on credit scores.

Comment

There are a total of Four (4) credit reports. The repo is probably on one of the others.
      Chapter 13 filed 08/07 60 month plan... $250.00 per month. 2 years to go!

Comment

Originally posted by usmccop View Post
        There are a total of Four (4) credit reports. The repo is probably on one of the others.
        Yeah you have to do a triple report at least you are entitled to a free report once a year

and yes each one may look different even with public records

Comment

That's the thing, I DID! I checked Tansunion, Experian, Equifax. None of them have the Vehicle. Yes, they all report the Ch13. One account said "Discharged in Ch13" that was weird. Im not concerned with the score right now. Oh another thing, AMEX is reporting me under an account opened in 1989. I think that may have been my mother's account. I had an AMEX recently, and that one is NOT being reported.....so strange!

Comment

Originally posted by sassiebaz View Post
            That's the thing, I DID! I checked Tansunion, Experian, Equifax. None of them have the Vehicle. Yes, they all report the Ch13. One account said "Discharged in Ch13" that was weird. Im not concerned with the score right now. Oh another thing, AMEX is reporting me under an account opened in 1989. I think that may have been my mother's account. I had an AMEX recently, and that one is NOT being reported.....so strange!
            That's good then. Sometimes they mess up or don't report. Just go with it.

Also, I regularly request investigations, which they have 30 days to act, to correct any errors. This last time, I showed an unpaid collection for 131 bucks. This was covered in my 13 and should reflect a zero balance/wage earner plan.

Comment

about 5 years back I was on Credit boards .com and did lots of research, the magic number of years from a 7 or 13 is 3 to 4 discharged, then the credit starts to happen again.

Heck lot sooner then a 7 with a 13

Comment

I'm 3 years in my Chapter 13. I was surprised my FICO Score is 645. Anyone else know their FICO?

Comment

I'm 3 years in my Chapter 13. I was surprised my FICO Score is 645. Anyone else know their FICO?
                  Went through a chapter 7 in the 90's, my credit score was 680 afterward but I could not get anything because the CH7 was on the credit report

CH 13 will be on the report, the score is going to be below 700 for a while and any creditor will see it.

My problem will be after 4 years I want to get a house, it will be difficult to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by GA13 View Post
                    Went through a chapter 7 in the 90's, my credit score was 680 afterward but I could not get anything because the CH7 was on the credit report

CH 13 will be on the report, the score is going to be below 700 for a while and any creditor will see it.

My problem will be after 4 years I want to get a house, it will be difficult to say the least.
                    I also did a 7 in the 90's (GOD WE'RE LOSERS). I got instant credit the day after the BK. But my score was always in the low 600's. I had every credit card, bought 2 houses after wards.

You can buy a house. Usually you need to wait 2 years or less after discharge for an FHA.

A 7 stays on for 10 years and a 13 stays on for 7 years.

Comment

these days, if you are in an open 13, it doesn't really matter what your score is. Once a lender sees the open 13, they are done looking. It all has to do with the 13 law change in 2005 and the credit markets that are still tight.
                      Chapter 13 - 22 months left!
                      100% to unsecured
                      $1580 per month!
                      plam modified $875 per month!!!!!!!

Comment

It was just an observation. Honestly, I really dont care what my credit report looks like, as Im filing ch7 in May of 2011 and hope for a discharge soon after that. Then I will work on rebuilding.

Comment

Im 3 and half years in and i just ran my credit and it is 710.
                          I think filing when nothing was written off and only one card was late really helped. I also have a cc right now that is used sparingly so that obviously helps. Had a 720 when I filed and it "only" went down to 623 after filing and now is almost back to where it was. Good luck to you as well.
                          Filed - 3.12.07
                          Confirmed - 5.25.07
                          Payments So Far - 45/60

Comment

At the time of our discharge, my FICO score was 689 and DH was 700. Public records were not updated yet showing the discharge and I was still able to buy a house.
                            sigpicPersevere: "To continue a course of action, in spite of difficulty, opposition or discouragement."

Chapter 13: Discharged 03/15/2010. Closed 05/19/2010::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X