Filing Chapter 13 in Missouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filing Chapter 13 in Missouri

I would like to solicit advice/information from anyone in my state! Anyone else out there in MO that can give me tips or specific-to-Missouri rules I need to be on the lookout for? Thanks!

Have I mentioned I really love this place?
    Filed: 11/10; 341: 1/11; Confirmed: 2/11
    49 payments down, 11 to go...

Hi...I like this place too!

I filed ch13 in good ole MO about 15 months ago so I've been through it in this state. Any advice...hmm...well..only about $15K of your equity in your home is exempted (bummer...other states are much higher). So far, our district Trustee is very prompt at putting information on the 13 Data Center as he receives payment...only a few days of lag time so it is a good tool to check for receipt of ch13 payment. For me, not sure you'd be in the same district though, we can mail in our payments via check and it doesn't necessarily have to be an employer withholding.

I'm uncertain what info you're looking for so feel free to ask and hopefully I can help you.

GOOD LUCK!
    CH13 filed 5/21/09; 341 6/17/09; confirmed 7/14/09]
    Discharged: 7/25/12

Comment

Thanks for the response! From what I understand our Trustee payments have to made via money order or cashier's check, which is a pain, but better than garnishment. We don't have any equity in our house and are hoping to roll in our 2nd mortgage as unsecured debt (assuming the appraisal comes back low enough). We're in St. Charles county. Thanks again!
      Filed: 11/10; 341: 1/11; Confirmed: 2/11
      49 payments down, 11 to go...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X