Bank statements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bank statements

I have my 341 hearing on 9/17. I read a lot here about the trustee wanting bank statements for the period that the bankruptcy was filed but the letter I got from the trustee only stated that he wanted the last 6 months of pay stubs and the last 2 tax returns. My atty also said I should send the pay stub for the period covering the date of filing but this wasn't on the list I got. Should I send in the bank statements and extra pay stub or not?

Each district and trustee is different.

I would recommend following the instructions your attorney and the trustee have provided.

The posts you read on here are from people who are in different districts than you and may have different requirements.

Comment

I never had to provide bank statements.
      Filed Chapter 13 on 2-28-10. 341 completed 4/14/10. Confirmed 5/14/10. Lien strip granted 2/2/11
      0% payback to unsecured creditors, 56 payments down, 4 to go....

Comment

We had to come up with alot of bank statements - was a real headache. Consider yourself lucky if you don't have to!

Comment

Nanzee, I am in NY as well and am about to file chapter 13. Does the Trustee require you to provide tax returns each year?

Comment

Our trustee does, as well as takes any refund we get. I am in the Eastern District of NY. From what I have learned here, you can't know what your trustee will do based on what another one does. Our attorney let us know before we filed that this would be the case.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X