top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

28 months into a 36 month plan salary increase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

28 months into a 36 month plan salary increase?

Going to be going from 52000 to 68000 a year annual salary so lawyer says we need to modify. So he said to go over schedule J and make sure we dont need to add money to certain categories. I am in cincinnati ohio and its a family of 2 me and the girlfriend. if that makes a difference. So heres the list

Home Maintenance was 100 leaving it at 100
    Food was 500 leaving it at 500
    Clothing was 50 upping it to 100 need to dress nicer for management
    Laundry was 25 upping to 60 (25 never covered it)
    Medical/Dental was 65 upping to 80 (Diabetic eye test every 6 months)
    Transportation was 303 upping to 350(Gas 2 cars is 70 a week + Maint.)
    Recreation was 75 leaving it 75
    Phone was 35 upping to 65 (was internet phone now cell)
    Haircare was 42 upping to 52
    Work lunches was 50 upping to 70
    Cigarettes was 55 upping to 85 (dont know about this 85 still dont cover)
    Internet was 32 upping to 45 (Time warner upped price)

There are other things like Home insurance and car insurance that I am going to raise due to the fact that they went up but not putting them on here because I don't expect any objections to them. Does any of this look out of line. The cigarettes was something that i didn't think would go thru at 55 2 years ago. Do you think I should put down actual Expense for cigs 200?

Also some more background my girlfriend lived with me for more then 3 years so her expenses and salary were included in the means test but she is not on the bankruptcy. She has some expenses that also went up that I will be adding

Credit Card Payments was 275 now 345

So does anyone think that I should add more anywhere like Recreation. What is a reasonable amount here? Should I put the true amount of cigs into other catagories? Thanks in advance

I got away with $100 for cigarettes, and that's really about all I spend. I buy loose tobacco and cigarette tubes and make them myself.
    Filed 11/24/09, Riding Through Mortgage
    341 on 1/11/10 (easy), Confirmed 4/26/10
    $150 for 36 months (22 of 36 made)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X