Trustee Payment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trustee Payment

I got my money order on Saturday but wasn't able to find a stamp no where at 8pm...so I called my trustee's office this morning to ask them did I need to priority mail my payment (due Sept 22)? She told me not to do that and waste my money but she will put in the system that the payment is on the way....

Went to the post office and payment won't get there until Sept 23, will that hurt me at all?

My trustee's office told me as long as it was postmarked by the due date I was good to go. You may check with yours to see if this is OK.

Comment

I just left the creditors meeting. I hear the trustee say to the folks a head of me that there really is not a grace period for trustee payments but "as long as it gets in the system within two weeks" he is fine with that. This is in Riverside County, CA. Check with your local trustee's office.

Comment

Well thankfully I called back JUST to make sure and got another person and that person told me that pay attention to the postmark date. So that's great!

Comment

I find it takes about 10 days to post payments at the 13datacenter.com site (memphis tn payment address).
          I don't sweat it too much and apparently neither does the trustee. If that changes I'll be sure to let you know.
          (I think I have yet to post a timely payment).
          filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

I send my payment to Memphis TN also. I always mail it early, but it usully takes at least a week if not longer to post. Over the July 4th holiday it took well over 2 weeks and since it was right before my confirmation I was worried, but they finally posted it with an earlier date.
            Discharged 5/2015

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X