top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CREDIT Bureau Showing Mortgage as Delinquent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CREDIT Bureau Showing Mortgage as Delinquent?

To all,

checked my credit score a week ago just to see where I was at and it showed my mortgage as being delinquent since around the time I missed first payment. Followed up with a dispute stating about the bankruptcy and received a call today from my mortgage company stating that since I am in BK13 it will always show up as delinquent until it is brought back to current? Called back and left message regarding the matter. I just wanted to clarify with any one else here about this:
    Does she mean that until my arrears are caught up it will show as a continuing delinquency or is it until the BK13 is finished?

Thanks all.

I checked my credit report a year ago and was confused. I found out that in the public record is where the bankruptcy is listed. My husband's old credit cards, repossession are listed still as bad credit. It should say that this item is included in a bankruptcy. The credit agencies are each different. Experian is probably the best as far as listing items that are included in your bankruptcy. Transunion is bad, equifax is bad. You can dispute your report to the credit reporting agency. I'm still in an active bankruptcy until November 2011. So I'm pretty sure that all the items that are listed on the bankruptcy will be taken off once the case is discharged. For accurate answers it is best to contact your law firm and at least talk to a paralegal. They'll be able to give you the most accurate explanation. Good luck

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X