Less income on chapetr 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Less income on chapetr 13

Hi, im 12 months into a 60 month payment before confirmation i was making 800.00 a week for a total of $41,600.00 but now im making around $600.00 a week i can still pay the trustee the amount we agreed on because i moved in with my girlfriend so my bill are lower should i tell me lawyer of just keep making the payments and leave everything as is

hello anybody?

Comment

tell your lawyer of the drop in income as your plan may be modified - and you may want to run the change in living arrangements by him as well, just to be safe.

Comment

i hate calling the lawyer for anything they may make things worst , if i keep paying the plan as agreed with less money why would there be a problem ?

Comment

call ... dont call... up to you - you asked for opinion on what to do...that was mine. If you end up having your case dismissed.....bet you wont be saying the above then ;)

Comment

I agree with Pandora -- you are risking getting dismissed for the exact reason you do not want to chance talking to your attorney "because your plan might go up" -- why would it go up? Because if you spend less you are not using all of your disposable monthly income to pay your unsecured creditors. I just completed my filing so you are much further than I am, but I know that you are supposed to alert Attorney of any significant life changes. Plus Court and Trustee need to have your valid address.

But again, like I said, I am the newbie here so I could be wrong.... but since you are asking the question, I think you know you are wrong too and want people to assure you that you can hide it and get away with it.... IMHO
            Chapter 13 Filed November 10, 2010 Indiana - Southern District - United States Seventh Circuit
            Attended 341 hearing 12/15/2010

Comment

calling the lawyer today thanx

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X