top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Districts that require minimum percentage of unsecured payback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Districts that require minimum percentage of unsecured payback?

I read the entire sticky post regarding percentage of DMI does not make a difference..... but JB mentioned there is a few districts (that were not named) that have a 10% minimum pay-back percentage.

Anyone know what States/Districts have this requirement? Specifically I would want to know if Indiana Southern District has the requirement, but I am sure others would like to know for their respective districts.

Thanks!
    Chapter 13 Filed November 10, 2010 Indiana - Southern District - United States Seventh Circuit
    Attended 341 hearing 12/15/2010

I do not see that as being possible. If you cannot afford to pay 10 percent in those districts, that would mean that you are ineligible to file for Chapter 13. And if you are over the median income of your state and cannot qualify for Chapter 7, that would mean that you are not eligible to file for bankruptcy at all (as an individual).

Comment

I remember justbroke mentioning it once but he did not say which districts.
      Chapter 13 Filed November 10, 2010 Indiana - Southern District - United States Seventh Circuit
      Attended 341 hearing 12/15/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X