Mortgage question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mortgage question

Hi... I deccided to let the trustee make my main mortgage payment in addition to the arrearage. My first payment is due to the trustee in mid November but I got a motgage statment this past week saying that my first payment back to them is due November 1st. So in this case, my main mortgage payment is always going to be late. Can anyone get the mtg company to start my payments December 1st so it's paid early or on time? Would that be the trustee and something to ask for at the 341?

First of all, if your mortgage is in the Plan, the mortgage company is violating the Stay order by contacting you in the first place. If this is a recent development, it takes time for proper notification to get to the right place, but if they call you simply refer them to your attorney.

I don't know about your District, but my Trustee flat-out tells all creditors that they get ONE LATE FEE ONLY for the life of "the Plan." One. Uno. Period. Trustees make payments according to their policies - I'm guessing your bank is going to have ot suck it up. I'm imagining they agree to whatever the payment schedule is when they agree to the Plan. It doesn't sound like it's your worry, Shoo.

--13for60
    Last edited by 13for60; 10-31-2010, 09:40 AM. Reason: Typos, typos, typos...
    Filed Chapter 13 - 10/05/10
    341 Scheduled - 11/10/10

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X