Confirmation and objection day before by mortgagte comp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmation and objection day before by mortgagte comp

So i was all set for my confirmation (only my lawyer goes he dosent require his client to go) and I get a letter from the mortgage company the day before objecting because they did not submitt a claim yet, is this common. Called lawyer today and was told the confirmation was ajourned (that word is not spelled correct)> Is this common?

sometimes it takes 2 or 3 tries to get through confirmation.... Do you know when you bar date is/was (90 days from date of filing for creditors)
    Filed 7/17/10 1st 341 8/17/10 2nd 341 9/16/10 1st confirmation 10/06/10 2nd confirmation 11/10/10 Bar Date 11/15/10 3rd and final confirmation hearing Dec 8 and acceptance of plan Dec 29 2010....

Comment

Our 2nd mortgage objected the day before our 2nd confirmation date - they later agreed to the strip. We filed in 11/09 and were confirmed in 4/10. From what I have read here it happens alot.

Comment

I noticed you were from Long Island I am also....Can you tell me how you go ahead and strip your second. Who held your second and how much was the loan for. Did you file chap 13?

Comment

Yes I filed a 13 - there is a sticky thread on top that explains lien strips alot better than I can. Select Portfolio Servicing held our 2nd - the amount was around 85,000.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X