top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomorrow we send our final payment to the trustee done at last!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow we send our final payment to the trustee done at last!!!!!!!!!!

Wow my wife and me are feeling great! Tomorrow January 10th 2011 we send off the final payment of our chapter 13. We actually made it threw this mess and will be done at last with that 647 a month payment.
    It sure will be nice to have that extra money to now save instead of paying to the trustee monthly.
    Now all we can do is sit back and wait and wait and wait I guess to get the discharge and the title to our car.
    I dont think it should take to long on the car title in my opinion. I dont think we have to wait for the discharge since the car was a 100% repayment.
    All I can say is people believe me you will see the light at the end of the tunnel even if you just started we made it four years and you can to.

Ron and Kathy
    Arizona

Congratulations!

Good for You! I know it's been a long road but you are at the end of the tunnel. Congratulations.

Comment

CONGRATS to you!! it is really good to hear news of people making it through 13!

(kinda over the chap 7s celebrating 90 days after filing knowing that I have a 54 more months ahead of me!)!
      Filed 7/17/10 1st 341 8/17/10 2nd 341 9/16/10 1st confirmation 10/06/10 2nd confirmation 11/10/10 Bar Date 11/15/10 3rd and final confirmation hearing Dec 8 and acceptance of plan Dec 29 2010....

Comment

thank you and it is tought when it just starts but the time suddenly is gone and you realize your close. I remember when we starte then remember when we said wow only 14 payments left then 10 etc now the last one. But it wont feel super great till the listing shows complete and we get the discharge and the title to the car.

Comment

Congrats, now take a vacation

Comment

LOL vacation we have more to worry about than a vacation like getting a savings account toward home ownership again hopefully and re establishing credit and raising credit scores. And I need to find a better job hopefully this year.

Comment

Congrats to you and your wife. I can't even imagine what you're feeling to have this behind you. I just start and have made 5 payments so far and have never experienced as stressful as this in my life. Unfortunately, right now I can't seem to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

You will make it we did, I remember that feeling of 5 payments and thinking god we have that trustee watching us for years to come and no extra funds and trapped but it comes to an end eventually and the feeling is great and will be greater when we get the actual discharge. You will do fine believe me its a way of life for a while is all.

Comment

Congratulations. Another 11 payments and I'm done. I can't wait to send that last money order.

Comment

Thanks you wil be there before you know it and when it comes wow what a feeling.

Comment

Ron55 congrats on finishing. We have 1 year done, 4 more to go. This first year went fast and I can only hope the next 4 go just as fast.
                      Discharged 5/2015

Comment

Thanks they go quickly the only down side is you get older quicker to LOL!

Comment

Ron, very true!!!!! I am just glad that as we quickly approach retriement age, I will have all of this past me. My husband plans on retiring in 4 years and 1 month!
                          Discharged 5/2015

Comment

Thats great for him, we are not near retiring I am 55 my wife is 53 so a ways to go, we are caring for my mom in our home she has alzheimers. Best of luck in your future and chapter 13 no matter how far it seems every month it is a little closer to being over.

Comment

thanks Ron, you also!!
                              Discharged 5/2015

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X