top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just now sent the last payment off on our 13 Free at last!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just now sent the last payment off on our 13 Free at last!!!!

Wow what a feeling I just returned from the post office from sending the last payment to our trustee on our chapter 13 bankruptcy.
    I just got a rush like no other when I left the post office, just thinking I never again have to go there and mail another payment to the trustee that the 647 a month now is back in our pockets not his.
    It seems like it was forever and ever but now we are free of that part of our lives and my wife an me can go forth with our lives. I know we will never do anything again to put us in that spot to have to go threw that again.
    To all that seem like it will take forever it sort of does but all of a sudden like us it will be over and done with.
    I just am enjoying at the moment knowing we do not have to make any more payments. Now the time of waiting to get the actual discharge is the next waiting game and to get our auto title that was in the chapter 13. I wish all you luck in making it threw this as chapter 13 is so much harder to me than a 7.

thanks
    Ron and Kathy

Congratulations Ron. I am happy for you and your wife. A wonderful achievement. Excellent luck with your future
    My kids better not put my FICO score on my headstone~ (quote by dspii)

Comment

Thank you it was an achievement at that, it seemed like it would never get here but today is a great feeling indeed. I will be extremely carefull so we never end up like that again. I know we need some little credit to rebuild our scores but most we will do with cash or wait till we have it to do it that way.
      thanks again

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X