Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy of Chapter 13

Hello all..

Just wondering if any one can answer a question before I harass some more.

We filed in July, can believe already 6mths in but it has been a struggle.
    Anyways... should we have be given a copy of our 13? Never received
    anything and got trustee report last week that says refer to paragraph 1 for this infor paragraph 13 for this infor? Never got a copy so cant refer to anything?

Thank YOu

Our attorney sent us copies of all the paperwork he filed. I also saw that it was on Pacer, but didn't bother to download it.

Comment

If your plan was confirmed, you would have received, from the US Bankruptcy Court, an order confirming your Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Plan, with all of the stipulations clearly spelled out. If you have not received it, your plan is either a) not yet confirmed, or b) the order was lost in the mail.

Simple as that.

Comment

You can log in to pacer and download all of your documents. I'd suggest saving them to your computer right away so that you only have to pay for them once.
        Filed Chapter 13 on 2-28-10. 341 completed 4/14/10. Confirmed 5/14/10. Lien strip granted 2/2/11
        0% payback to unsecured creditors, 56 payments down, 4 to go....

Comment

Ditto the PACER. We never received a copy of our confirmation order, nor did our attorney send it despite multiple requests. Finally got fed up and signed up for PACER. Now, 4+ years later, I love knowing that I can immediately access any information about our case.
          Filed Chapter 13 02/2006 - Confirmed 05/2006 - Discharged 09/2011
          I'm not an attorney. My replies are merely suggestions or observations, not legal advice. As always, consult with an attorney before making any decisions.

Comment

Because of this post I went to PACER yesterday and downloaded everything, then printed it out this morning. Reading over it, I feel a lot better. I hated not having copies!!
            Filed: 11/10; 341: 1/11; Confirmed: 2/11
            49 payments down, 11 to go...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X