Finally filed but found a couple of additional creditors we forgot about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally filed but found a couple of additional creditors we forgot about

After asking a few questions on this site and reading posts almost every night for months, we finally filed our Ch 13 on 1/13. I have discovered a couple of additional creditors that we had forgotten about and wondered if we were able to still add them? I'm so nervous about the 341 meeting which is scheduled for 2/28 and the confirmation hearing is 3/22. Our attorney said we didn't have to be at the confirmation hearing unless he instructs us otherwise. Does that happen often and does it mean trouble if it does? We are sending our first plan payment next week. I'll be so happy when it is all confirmed. Too many sleepless nights!

I would like to say that this forum has been so helpful and appreciate all the input that is given.
    Ch13 filed 1/13/11, 341 held 2/17/11, Confirmed 3/23/11
    1% to unsecured creditors
    25 down, 15 to go! Thanks to all for your help here on the Forum!

Yes, you can contact your attorney to add in those missed creditors. Be prepared to pay a fee for each creditor that you add though. You do not need to attend the confirmation hearing, not many debtors attend those.
    Filed Chapter 13 on 2-28-10. 341 completed 4/14/10. Confirmed 5/14/10. Lien strip granted 2/2/11
    0% payback to unsecured creditors, 56 payments down, 4 to go....

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X