Trustee report questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trustee report questions

Hi everyone. I don't want to wear out my attorney, so I would like to ask a question about a semi-annual report that the trustee sent us. We are confirmed at 9% of our debt. Our total plan is for $9,000 over 36 months. At the top of this report it says Unsec paid at 100.0000%, not the 9% our attorney told us it was approved for. Secondly at the bottom of page 2 it has two boxes, First is needed to complete base 7,358. Second box says, needed to complete claims $28,273.50. A third box says est payoff left (months) 30.
    Does anyone else get the impression the trustee is expecting 100% of unsecured claims to be paid? My Attorney was rather shocked that our plan was approved without even a hint of a struggle. He says that virtually never happens and he usually has to play around a bit here and there...

Any thoughts on this??
    Filed 09/08/10, $26k unsecured. Plan submitted 09/16/10, $250/mo X 36 Months = $9,000.
    First Payment: 09/28/10 341 Hearing: 10/12/10, Confirmation: 10/28/10
    2nd debtor education course taken: 02/05/13. DISCHARGE: 10/10/2013.

Originally posted by teddybeardj View Post
    Hi everyone. I don't want to wear out my attorney, so I would like to ask a question about a semi-annual report that the trustee sent us. We are confirmed at 9% of our debt. Our total plan is for $9,000 over 36 months. At the top of this report it says Unsec paid at 100.0000%, not the 9% our attorney told us it was approved for. Secondly at the bottom of page 2 it has two boxes, First is needed to complete base 7,358. Second box says, needed to complete claims $28,273.50. A third box says est payoff left (months) 30.
    Does anyone else get the impression the trustee is expecting 100% of unsecured claims to be paid? My Attorney was rather shocked that our plan was approved without even a hint of a struggle. He says that virtually never happens and he usually has to play around a bit here and there...

Any thoughts on this??

Mine is same. I'm paying %7 and it shows complete base $48000. I believe it shows %100 because your circumstance can change so you could pay more than %7 in the future. Maybe you will lottery and become millionaire. : - )

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X