top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anyone paid mort via phone while in ch 13?????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has anyone paid mort via phone while in ch 13?????????

Sorry for starting another thread - due to the post office screwing me twice, I need to try to pay my mort via the phone with HSBC - has anyone been able to pay their mort via a phone check payment while in Ch 13??

(Orignal thread is here - I have no hair left :-)

http://www.bkforum.com/showthread.ph...t-during-Ch-13)

Hi,

I always do but there is a fee.

Comment

Originally posted by mylife View Post
      Hi,

I always do but there is a fee.
      Great - so they take it no problem?

HSBC used to have a fee - even if they have a fee, it's cheaper than fedex!!!!!!

Comment

Yes, no problem!

Comment

Originally posted by mylife View Post
          Yes, no problem!
          Well, then here I go...and hope and pray the chap at the bank was correct :-) Otherwise I'll be at the branch tomorrow morning, hairless and in tears.

Comment

Just paid HSBC - their bk dept is very...nice...no fee, and actually asked me how much - so I said the usual amount $$ such and such.

Now I just pray that the chap at my bank was right!!!!!! I just spoke to him again, and he said that erroneous ACH withdrawal...should (why don't they just say will...) be back in the acct tomorrow morning...if not, I'll be there in person.

Comment

Good luck - please keep us posted. I used to think things like that only happened to me. I had a little drama fairy that would go around and sprinkle the drama dust to keep me occupied with life. Fortunately, that's not the case. Stupid stuff like this seems to happen to everyone at one point in their lives.

Comment

THANKS!!!! Will do - well as soon as I wake up tomorrow AM I know what I'm doing first thing...I feel like this is a death by a thousand cuts...

Drama fairy? Mine is played by The Rock!!!

Originally posted by bpokey View Post
                Good luck - please keep us posted. I used to think things like that only happened to me. I had a little drama fairy that would go around and sprinkle the drama dust to keep me occupied with life. Fortunately, that's not the case. Stupid stuff like this seems to happen to everyone at one point in their lives.

Comment

Yes I did this a few times with Wells Fargo. They charge a $20 fee but you can talk them down to $10 easily. Now I have opened a checking account with them and transfer the money in to pay the mortgage. Easy and free. Works much better than bill pay from another bank.
                  filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

Thanks!!! Catleg!!!!

Well I paid HSBC yesterday by phone - I guess because of the stay the guy on the phone just said how much would you like to pay, so I told him my regular payment of such and such. He took it, no fee (which HSBC had dropped a while ago), and such and such confirmation #.

As of right now, the unauthorized/erroneous ACH from Toyota is GONE!!!!!!!! money is back!!!!!!!

Today - definitely by Saturday, I'm sending my (small) bank's ceo a letter or fax telling him how great the branch manager was.

Comment

Glad to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by bpokey View Post
                        glad to hear.
                        thank you!

Comment

IamOld

Did you request a receipt be sent to you for payment or did you get a confirmation number / email that verified it was payment for (insert month/year here) in the amount of $XXX?

Be sure to do so if you're planning on paying via phone from now on to be on the safe side.

Comment

THANKS! Guy said confirmation letter will follow and he DID give me a confirmation # for the $$$ paid. Now I hope that shows up...usually HSBC takes 2 days - that's how long it took them when I paid online....so if I paid them online on Monday, account would be debited Wednesday of same week...

Originally posted by Pandora View Post
                            IamOld

Did you request a receipt be sent to you for payment or did you get a confirmation number / email that verified it was payment for (insert month/year here) in the amount of $XXX?

Be sure to do so if you're planning on paying via phone from now on to be on the safe side.

Comment

I pay BOA every month by phone. No fees. Works fine.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X