top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting ready to file - sacred to death!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news--Good Luck--We are 5 months in on a 47 month plan that is really
    very reasonable. We hope you do well and fly under the radar--

Comment

Best of luck we will be filing soon in Middle District of Fl,,,, we lost our business back in Feb and my hubby has not worked since, we decided to wait to file for several reasons so now here it is Aug and we will probalby file next month, hoping the 6 months wait will push us into a chapter 7 or lower a chap 13 payment...but my income is well over the state median...crossing finger and toes....have not discussed possbility of chapt 7 with our atty yet....just watiing it out until the look back period passes...

Please tell me you still have your two dogs?? I can't imagine being forced into a plan where I would not be able to keep my 6 yo pooch...we also foster dogs for a local rescue...my dogs are my life....

Comment

Yes, I still have my dogs!! Our attorney put $75 into our plan computation for their food. $75 barely cover the costs for food and meds since one dog is 12 years old and has arthritis, the other is only 4 years old but has hip dysplasia on both hips and needs food supplements and occasionally meds for pain and inflammation.

We filed in the Middle District and our trustee was/is very understandable.

Send me a private message so that I can respond with some trustee info - the middle district has 2 trustees!!!

Comment

Napoli1986- I tried to send you a PM but I am getting an error message? not sure why, so I sent you a friend/contact request so maybe that will fix it....in the meantime, feel free to also PM me, I am very interested in getting specific info for this district since there are so many district specific rules that may or may not apply...I am actually in Ft Myers so not sure where they draw the lines as far as the trustees are concerned...glad to hear you kept your dogs, you are right $75 barely covers a dog that is healthy let alone one that is ill or had health issues...my dog is 6 yo...I have had pet insurance on him since he was 8 weeks old...looking forward to hearing from you...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X