Relief from co-debtor stay on repo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relief from co-debtor stay on repo

Well, guys, now the fun begins. Didn't think it was going to start with harley, but apparently the aholes didn't waste any time - day after spouse's Ch 13 confirmation, they already filed co-debtor stay. Found a nice law firm in my state that helpfully lists all the properties for sale from where they threw people out of...I hope there is a special place in hell for them.

Any rate, these ahats are stating that the note is in default, among other things, because insurance has been cancelled and that they requested it and we hadn't provided it! Lying scum. Never cancelled - in fact STILL in effect, and NEVER requested!

Is this enough to oppose their motion to lift stay? Should I email atty or let them look at it first. I'm really suprised that it's these ahats first. I'm sure rest will follow soon!

And if it is unopposed do they still have to wait the 20 days?

I'm sure their suit is ready even as we speak.

BUT BUT BUT - in a repo, DO THEY HAVE TO SELL THE REPOED THING FIRST? nOW THEY're saying that the NADA value is less than what the loan is. To sue me, don't they actually have to SELL it first??? Which of course would buy SOME time right? Need till Sept...

Sorry Old! You can send the bike to our house to hide it! But I dont think DH would be too safe on it after his stroke! And I never learned drive it, only ride on the backend of it!
    We got rid of our last one 25years ago....had a '52 panhead, '76 shovelhead and an '81 wide glide........
    We were going to get another one, or he was going to build another one in his retirement....but the stroke took care of that.........he could still build one, he just wouldnt trust riding it.
    He can still build a CAT fuel system....just dont ask him to EXPLAIN it to you!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X