The Phone Quit Ringing!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Phone Quit Ringing!!

Yesterday, we went and filled out the heavy duty paperwork, paid our $324 filing fee. Came home last night - got five phone calls - told them all we were filing - thank you ma'am, have a good evening.....today, five more phone calls - told them the same thing, got the same thank you.
    Just got home from signing....attorney will file tommorrow.
    He wants us to be a test case to help set a precedent in our district.
    If we include DH's LTD payment we are $200 above median - he thinks that if you cannot include SSDI, then you should not include LTD. We told him as long as we werent left out to string up, that we would let him attempt it, so that it may help someone out in the future. Its not going to make a difference to our case, because all of ours are secured/priority debts...
    So, now we wait until August for 341....which he said is two minutes...

Whats a LTD payment

Comment

Long Term Disability - my DH had it when he was working - then when he had his stroke, it paid in full until his SSDI was approved - he now gets just the offset that SSDI and it equal up to. He gets until he is 65.

Comment

My phone never rang - I took out the ringer and let the answering machine deal with it.

Comment

AH yes -The sound of silence. No more phone calls at 9:01 AM or 8:59 PM and all the hours in between. No more needing to delete 10 or more messages each day. What a pleasant difference.

Good luck with your 341.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X