top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacer info the same as national data center??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer info the same as national data center??

Searched national data center and found zilch.

Depends on what you are looking for. Pacer lists everything going on in your case, also a charge for everything you look at. National data center is free and will list the creditors slowly. It is good for seeing your payments posted and payments made to your creditors.
    Discharged 5/2015

Comment

just to clarify, you will see creditors that have filed claims
      Discharged 5/2015

Comment

The National Data Center provides three categories of information: Case Summary, Claims Summary, and Case Ledger. For cases that are confirmed and going well, that is probably all the information a debtor would need. In cases where there are lots of modifications and motions going on, PACER might tend to be more intensive with running notes and records of various proceedings, because interested third parties will go to PACER for their information.

Comment

National Data Center is for confirmed plans and is all about the payments and distribution...frankly, national data center is ENTIRELY USELESS to the debtor.

PACER is the actual case management system for the bankruptcy court...most debtors really don't need to access it...but for the OCD types, it can make them sleep a little easier

Comment

I just use NDC to verify that my plan payment has been accounted for.

Comment

Originally posted by kornellred View Post
              I just use NDC to verify that my plan payment has been accounted for.
              *nods*
              Filed Chapter 13 on 2-28-10. 341 completed 4/14/10. Confirmed 5/14/10. Lien strip granted 2/2/11
              0% payback to unsecured creditors, 56 payments down, 4 to go....

Comment

Got it.

Tried to access thru NDC. Confirmation heaing not til 25th so nothing there yet. 341 last week.

Debtors right before me had a creditor att show up. Wasn't pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by HHM View Post
                  National Data Center is for confirmed plans and is all about the payments and distribution...frankly, national data center is ENTIRELY USELESS to the debtor.
                  Very well said.
                  All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                  Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X