13Datacenter and payment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13Datacenter and payment

Ok guys, my turn to panic - check was delivered to PO Box in Memphis on 27th June. Normally it clears w/in 2 days (or less) - so NOTHING - check still hasn't cleared, and
    13datacenter usually updates every day, hasn't been updated since July 28th.

Is it time to panic and/or call atty to let them know....

I do need advice because as usual I am panicking.

No need to panic. You have proof it arrived. Many trustee offices handle things in batches...(they don't run to the bank to deposit checks every day ) You are fine, no need to call your attorney. Today is only the 3rd business day. If it doesn't clear within 2 weeks then that's a different story.
    Filed Chapter 13 02/2006 - Confirmed 05/2006 - Discharged 09/2011
    I'm not an attorney. My replies are merely suggestions or observations, not legal advice. As always, consult with an attorney before making any decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
      No need to panic. You have proof it arrived. Many trustee offices handle things in batches...(they don't run to the bank to deposit checks every day ) You are fine, no need to call your attorney. Today is only the 3rd business day. If it doesn't clear within 2 weeks then that's a different story.
      THANK YOU newbie2 - well, please don't laugh...it just cleared.

Comment

Ya, its not a biggie.

Even if you miss a payment, they are not just going to cancel your plan (at least mine won't). They have procedures.

Regardless, I have not missed a payment in about two years, and would NOT recommend doing that.

If you are going to be late, call your trustee immediately. They are not as cold as you think. I happen to like my trustee!

Comment

THANKS!!!! espo!!!

Originally posted by espo1357 View Post
          Ya, its not a biggie.

Even if you miss a payment, they are not just going to cancel your plan (at least mine won't). They have procedures.

Regardless, I have not missed a payment in about two years, and would NOT recommend doing that.

If you are going to be late, call your trustee immediately. They are not as cold as you think. I happen to like my trustee!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X