top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this common? Payment increased and payment direct from employer after confirmation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this common? Payment increased and payment direct from employer after confirmation

So a month ago or so I submitted a 'consent for credit' so we could get auto financing. My lawyer said that since I am making a little more from a new 2nd job that a payment from a car would was out and our plan amount wouldn't change. Well, fast forward, we haven't gotten the financing yet but I see on pacer that our payments went up $13 a month (which is not such a big deal considering we have a leniant plan) AND now my employer will need to send the 750 to the Trustee instead of money order! I have never been late so I don't understand why they are requiring this now?? I sent email to lawyer attched the pacer document and the screenshot that we have made every payment on time.
    Filed CH13/5yr 7/29/10
    341 10/7/10
    Confirmed 11/7/10

Update..And its good news! Lawyer says they 'accidentally' did the wage order and that our payment has not been increased!! Yeah! They will be fixing it and we don't have to worry. That made my day that was going down hill fast!! :-)
    Filed CH13/5yr 7/29/10
    341 10/7/10
    Confirmed 11/7/10

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X