Im feeling needy and want some reassurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im feeling needy and want some reassurance

Ok, 341 was held June 23rd. Haven't heard a peep since then from anyone. 3 payments made in our proposed plan of 48 months. I know its not confirmed yet, I know our motion to value mortgage(lien strip) went the way we wanted, but other than that I haven't heard anything at all. Should I be worried? I just want the plan confirmed and am getting worried that it hasn't happened yet. I know..don't worry and call your lawyer, but I just wanted to express my concerns to people who understand.

Look on Pacer and select "Deadlines/Hearings" under your case. That will show you what date your confirmation is currently scheduled for.
    Filed CH13 - 06/2009
    Confirmed - 01/2010

Comment

forgotten..thanks. I did do that already, thats why I'm worried. It was scheduled for 7/19. That is the same date our hearing for the motion to value collateral (on our 2nd) was held. The info from that is in there, but nothing written for the confirmation hearing. I need to stop overthinking this and go to bed and just call attorney tomorrow.

Comment

Ah. Usually they are rescheduled if you are not confirmed. Yes, as you said, go to bed and call your attorney tomorrow. Not much else you can do tonight!
        Filed CH13 - 06/2009
        Confirmed - 01/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X