Confused... thought I was allowed to rebuild with a credit card during 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by booradley61 View Post
    Well, in hindsight, if I had gone to the Trustee and explained the cash flow problem with my being self-employed, I think he would have approved it.
    Yeah, you're probably right. I did have the foresight to ask my lawyer at one of our last meetings, that if any of my vendors were willing, would I be able to have small accounts with them, if I paid them off right away. He said that was perfectly fine, something like that is just considered "normal business."

And ditto. It is best to understand and stay within the rules.

Comment

Dec 11 will be my 4 year mark...one more to go!! A month after my 341 hearing I started to recieve credit card offers (Orchard being one of them). Everyone has their reason for Ch. 13 and all of of mine was unsecured debts, after a divorce and a lawsuit over a Jetski accident forced me to file. My point...Ch. 13, they made you do a budget. Stick to it and you won't have that craving for that CC. Unless, something drastically changes (loss of income, which is a major player!). Stay within your means...I'm counting down and you'll be there too! Good luck to all...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X