21 months into CH 13 received collection call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

21 months into CH 13 received collection call

We filed ch 13 January 2010, today we received a phone call from a lawyers office making a collection call for BOA which was included in our bk. It was very nice to tell him that and to call my attorney!
    Discharged 5/2015

Yes it is nice if they honor your stay order. I am in Chapter 13 and I am going to let my home go as BOA keeps playing games with me on refinancing. For the past two months I have been recieving five to six calls per day from the (Home Retention Department) of BOA. At first they were pretty rude on the phone but then I got to know all of them by name and we get along fine for a cat & dog situation. I finally asked them if they knew they were violating my stay order. I told them I had documented every call they made, who called and at what time and told them I was going to talk to my attorney. We didnt get along so good anymore.

But I guess I took a long time to say if you start getting calls from the so called (Home Retention Department) of BOA take the time to take notes it may come in handy.

Good Luck

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X