341 today in ca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 today in ca

I have to say thanks to you all for your help. I have learned so much from you guys, we had all of our schedule filled out perfectly. Our attorney was great. After 16 months of not making credit card payments we finally filed a chapter 13 our payments are 336 for 3 years and that includes my truck payment. However, we do have to turn over our earned income tax credit for the next 3 years, which is not really a big deal since we now will have no credit card debt. We did not get to strip our 2nd as the appraiser says its worth more then we owe on our first. We get to keep our 2nd property with my sister. I expected our 341 to be horrible and it lasted maybe 5 minutes. We were asked about 3 questions and told that our plan would be confirmed. Now we just have to make sure our payment is on time every month. Thanks again you guys are the best.

MUCH CONGRATULATIONS and best wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Grats! we just had ours yesterday, it was a breeze. One small objection by our car lien holder wanting 2 more percent interest, which wont effect my pay, but just give my unsecured a little less of the pie (if they even get it). This site was a lifesaver, thanks to everyone!!

Comment

Why did you wait so long to file?....did any CC sue you within those 16 months?

Comment

Hi Atrix,

We waited as we were trying to increase my income from my daycare business in order to pay into a 13, we were trying to make sure to save property with a home on it that we own with my sister as well as our primary residence. We were hoping to strip our second but we have too much equity in our home. As it turned out we were served with a summons in July from GE Money Bank from one of our smallest credit cards. Not sure what will happen with the summons now that we filed, I figured it was included in the bankruptcy I guess I better check on this. None of our expenses were questioned at all we were probably asked about 3 questions, the trustee was too busy talking to our attorney to ask anymore questions, the whole process took maybe 3 minutes with the trustee, I spent 16 months stressing over nothing.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X