Secure Credit card in BK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secure Credit card in BK

Im 2 yrs into a 5 yr payment plan , my job is telling me that starting in the new yr i will have to travel 4 times a month , so my question is can i get a secure credit card for work? I will need it for Car Rentals , Hotel Room, etc the company will reimburse me every month is this possible ?

My husband travels out of town about 3 days a week for work. He also gets reimbursed, though it takes 2 pay cycles (4 weeks). He just uses our bank debit card. He has no problems with rental cars as long as he has his return ticket itinerary to show them. Also, no problems with hotels or airline luggage fees when he checks bags. That said, our attorney told us that if we could find someone willing to give us a secured card it would be fine. We opted to just keep doing it with our debit card. There are ways around the credit card for travel. He has been doing it this way for 2 years now.

Comment

Yes, you can get a secured card. I have one with a company I really like. I don't have the information on me, but you can DM me and I will get you the info.

Comment

Did you have to get permission from the trustee ?

Comment

Yeah i have a debit card now but its not helping my credit score that's why i was thing about a secure card

Comment

I too have the same question! Please share any successes and good companies to work with. Thanks!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X