Income tax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Income tax

Did not file my income tax yet however actually is 4000 refund because they were taking out extra tax, I owe IRS so been making payments, now that I filed they will be included. Anyway they want me to bring my tax to 341 will they add this as income to my dmi every month plus want the check? That seems like double dipping. I would much rather just give them the check. Also this was just 1 of those years im actually gonna get more then 1000 back for 6 years i only got 600 to 1000 back. Any opinions now nervous again gee

Originally posted by karm43 View Post
    . Anyway they want me to bring my tax to 341 will they add this as income to my dmi every month plus want the check? That seems like double dipping. I would much rather just give them the check. (

All that you've stated is absolutely normal.

Yes, they want you to bring the tax paperwork to 341.

Some trustees will split the refund by 12 and add it to your monthly payment, but leave the actual refund check to you. The others just want the (federal) check.

My experiences only.

Good luck to us all.
    No person in their right mind files a Ch. 13 with lien strip pro se. I have.Therefore, please consider me insane and clinically certifiable when reading my posts, and DO NOT take them as legal advice of any kind.Thank you.

Comment

oh good cause i was reading posts and got confused so one or the other hope they take the check but irs might take it first if they don't catch the bk.... really do not want them to count it in dmi that will mess my budget im planning up. Hoping I have some money left in the month.Besides next year I may not get this much back think it was a fluke ugh

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X