Thank you we finally "Pulled the Trigger"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you we finally "Pulled the Trigger"

We did it--we signed the papers and filed the Chapter 13 this morning. It was a long time coming. We have been in financial trouble for a long time and should have done this years ago. (Truly hindsight is 20/20)

This forum and the people on it have been an invaluable resource. I cannot tell you the number of questions you all have answered nor the number of times you have "calmed my nerves". Although our attorney is super and does a great job-- he is not available to answer questions in the middle of the night. It is nice to have people at different stages in the process who answer challenging questions and give tough advice gently and honestly.

Our BK is no walk in the park but, we now have some breathing room. We are on workable budget and our payment is reasonable. We are working on an emergency fund and are thinking about taking a real vacation in the summer of 2013. First one in a decade.

I will be on later this month as we prepare for our 341 meeting but want to offer my thanks for all the recommendations and sincere advice I have gotten here. I will return the favor.

I truly feel like a weight has been lifted from shoulders.

Peace to you all.
    Last edited by FDNME; 04-18-2012, 12:27 PM. Reason: typo

Welcome to the boards and yes this board is amazing and if I found it a year or two ago we would have been already on our way to a Fresh start but hindsight is always better. We are looking at filing in July just a few months away needed to get a few things in order before that. Please come back and let us know how your doing. Pam

Comment

Good for You! I agree thank god for this board of knowledge!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X